Monday, August 18, 2014

Great Weekend!

I joined a doll making group this weekend whose members are both talented and interesting. Check out their blog at Indy Cloth Doll Makers. We had a fun group meeting and there was a lot of lovely show and tell. Afterwards we had lunch at Jokamo's Pizza with more lively conversation.

When I got home, my new sewing machine extension table had arrived. This will make a flat surface for free motion quilting and I really love it. Check out buying one for your machine at All Brands.


The members of my new doll making group wear pin doll/name tags to the meetings. Don't laugh, this is the first doll I've ever made (not counting the corn husk doll at day camp LOL.) She's about 5" tall - the fancy clip on her belly is for hanging the pins I'll receive for bringing completed dolls to the group meetings.


No comments:

Post a Comment